Rezku POS Network Setup Requirements Download PDF
To ensure a smooth installation and best performance we highly recommend that our customers use the Rezku network kit to set up their POS network.
The following diagram shows how your network hardware should map out.
- Connect Rezku router to power source
- Run an ethernet cable from your ISP modem/router to the Rezku router (providing internet access)
- Connect ethernet devices such as printers and card readers to the Rezku Router
- Connect the iPads to the Rezku Router wifi
- Configure network devices (printers and card readers) in Rezku POS
- Test devices
Your Rezku support team member will guide you through the process of setup and testing. The Rezku Router comes pre-configured and loaded with special settings to make your network more secure, more reliable and easier to manage - making your life easier!
Should you choose not to purchase the Rezku Router please keep in mind that configuration may take longer and additional testing will be required to ensure stability and reliability of self-supplied network infrastructure.