Order Actions ButtonsDownload PDF
The Order Actions buttons help you manage your order. They are located on the left half of the New Order screen, below the total.
Each of the buttons provides access to different functions.
Checkout - Tap the Checkout button when the guest is ready to pay. This takes you to the Checkout screen. For complete details on how to check out your customers: Checkout
Send - Tap the Send button to print order items to their respective chit printer. For example, the kitchen or the bar. For details regarding how to configure menu items to print to chit printers: Chit Printers
Hold - Tap Hold to take another order without completing the transaction for the current order. Hold orders appear in the Ticket List and can be reopened from there. Tickets
More - The More button gives you additional control over the order and has many functions.
Each button in More Actions does something different.
● Amount - Discount whole order by a fixed amount (enter a dollar amount).
● Percent - Discount whole order by a percent of the total (enter percent).
● Comp - comp the guest’s order (make it free).
● Create an item that is not on the menu and give it a price.
● May Require a manager to enter their PIN to access.
● Cancels the whole order
● May Require a Manager’s PIN to authorize.
● The order appears in the Ticket List with Cancelled status.
● Reprints menu items to remote / chit printers.
● Useful in case there is a printer jam or it runs out of paper.
● Items on the left that are tapped appear on the right.
● To reprint items on the right, tap the Send button.
● Transfer ownership of an order to another user. Sales and other data associated with the order will transfer from the current user to the one selected (indicated by check mark).