Referral program terms & conditions
Spread the word about Rezku POS and get rewarded with $400 for each qualified referral.
Effective September 1, 2018.
Who is Eligible to Participate?
- Rezku's employees, partner restaurant’s and our partner restaurant’s employees who refer a restaurant.
- Any third party who is not Ineligible (“Ineligible").
Who is Ineligible to Participate?
- Rezku's technical integration and strategic partners with existing referral programs or sales agreement.
- Merchant service providers, their employees, agents, and families.
- Rezku's employees within the sales organization or authorized Rezku's resellers and their employees and families.
- Restaurant owners, operators, or business decision makers are not permitted to refer their own restaurants.
- Franchisors who are responsible for making the POS purchasing decision for its franchisees, are not eligible to receive for any franchisee referrals.
Subject to these Terms, for each “Qualified Referral” that meets the following criteria, you will receive the applicable Bonus Payout listed below. A “Qualified Referral” is a restaurant that:
- is referred to Rezku either through the online referral form, or in writing via email to email@example.com, how ever, verbal referrals are unable to be verified and will not be accepted;
- is not an existing lead in the Rezku system (Rezku reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the original lead source. Exceptions may be made, in Rezku's sole discretion, if the referral has not been contacted by Rezku for at least 6 months); and
- Has entered into a SaaS agreement with Rezku for Rezku POS and has begun processing payments within 120 days of referral submission and after the referred restaurant(s) continues to process credit card payments for at least thirty (30) days.
- A referral bonus of $400 for each Qualified Referral.
- The referring party must complete an electronic W9 form before a Bonus Payout can be issued.
- Bonus Payouts will be issued to the individual referrer in the form of a paper check sent to the address provided on the W9 form.
- Limit to one referral Bonus Payout per restaurant brand or group.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals an individual can submit, or eligible Bonus Payouts for Qualified Referrals an individual can receive, while the Program is effective.
- Rezku will determine, in its sole discretion, whether a referral is a Qualified Referral eligible for a Bonus Payout.
- Rezku reserves the right to modify these Terms or terminate the Program at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice, however we will employ commercially reasonable efforts to post a notice on the referral website.